National Pest Awards Finalists announced
The finalists for this year's National Pest Awards, sponsored by Syngenta, have been announced.
The Awards recognise and reward leading businesses and the best pest professionals, along with raising the profile of the whole industry operating to best practices and providing an essential service to customers.
Shortlisted finalists in each category will be assessed by the judging panel over the coming weeks, with the winners announced at a glittering Awards' ceremony in London in September.
Winners of the main categories will go forward to compete for the overall top prize of Syngenta Pest Business of the Year.
And the finalists are ........
Large Company of the Year
- Cleankill Pest Control
- Pest Solutions
- Vergo Pest Management
Small Company of the Year
- Copley Pest Solutions
- Hinton Pest Control
- Integrum Services
Sole Trader of the Year
- Chris Emmans, Musca Pest Management Services
- Clive Stewart, Westart Apiaries
- Jo Cooke-Symak, Mozzymak Pest Control
Pest Controller of the Year
- Alan Day, Cleankill Pest Control
- Gemma Sutherland, Pest Solutions
- Matthew Johnson, Vergo Pest Management
Young Pest Controller of the Year
- James Craig, Beaver House Services
- Joe Martin, PGM & Son Pest Control
- Joe Strong, Beaver House Services
Local Authority of the Year
- Luton Borough Council
- Hyndburn Borough Council
- Sunderland City Council
Sustainability Initiative of the Year
- Landmark Wildlife Services
- Contego Environmental Services
- London Network for Pest Control
Unsung Hero of the Year
- Alex Wade, IPM Central
- Elaine Bliss, PestFix
- Karen Brett, John O’Connor (Grounds Maintenance)
- Paul Hart, Rokill
This year’s National Pest Awards – which are run by Pest magazine, in association with BPCA, the NPTA and BASIS PROMPT – will culminate in a gala awards ceremony and dinner in London on Thursday, September 7.
Finalists will receive a pair of tickets to attend the Awards' ceremony, providing a unique opportunity for the whole industry to come together and celebrate the achievements of their colleagues and peers.
The event will feature a gala dinner with a full three-course gourmet dinner, with complimentary pre-dinner drinks and table wine. There will also be a celebrity host and after-dinner entertainment.
For more information visit: https://www.nationalpestawards.co.uk/