Advion®Ant Gel bait contains Indoxacarb in a highly palatable gel bait formulation designed for indoor and outdoor control of key ant species.
Powerful, fast-acting ant control
Advion®Ant Gel is an innovative technology that can be used in a variety of sensitive situations for effective ant control. It contains indoxacarb, a unique active ingredient which is bio-activated to its highly insecticidal form by the ant’s metabolism, balancing targeted ant control and environmental impact. Advion®Ant Gel is designed to fit all ant feeding preferences. Whatever the species or the season, it remains highly palatable and provides reliable, broad-spectrum ant control.
- Advion®Ant Gel bait targets all key pest species of ants
- Highly attractive, homogenous formulation
- Adapted to all ant feeding preferences
- Contains indoxacarb, the only member of its class of chemistry (Oxadiazines)
- Bio-activation of the active ingredient by the insect enzymes
- Favourable environmental profile
- A true gel formulation, the ideal viscosity for all situations
- Innovative and powerful tool for broad-spectrum ant control
- Thorough control of the ant colony
- The translucent, odorless, non-staining gel formulation maintains its integrity for extended periods
- Adapted to a variety of use sites: residential, commercial, industrial, public and institutional, indoors and outdoors
Click here to view product on Killgerm's site
Please connect with your local Syngenta contact to get country-specific information.
Classification and Security
Personal Protective Equipment
"In case of an emergency (24 hour contact) call +44 1484 538 444"
Labels and MSDS
Labels and MSDS
Ireland View MSDS