Pirilan 50 EC is a particularly effective insecticide against flying and crawling insects. It has a wide spectrum of action. In addition to eliminating adult insects, its use is indicated in the combat of immature forms of flies and mosquitoes.
A BROAD SPECTRUM INSECTICIDE FOR THE CONTROL OF PUBLIC HEALTH PESTS
Controls a wide range of nuisance pests including mosquitoes, ants, wasps, fl ies, cockroaches, fleas and other pest insects.
Pirilan®50EC with pirimiphosmethyl active ingredient, the ultimate effective solution against insects resistant to parathyroid, carbamates and other insecticides
- Highly flexible tool for vector control as a residual treatment, space spray or larvicide
- Controls a wide range of disease-carrying and nuisance pests including mosquitoes, ants, wasps, flies, cockroaches, fleas and other crawling insects
- Effective against insects that are resistant to other organophosphate, pyrethroid, carbamate, and biological insecticides
- Pirilan®50EC is an insecticide with a broad spectrum of action, controls adult insects, and immature forms of flies and mosquitoes.
- Ideal rotation or mixture partner for Icon®10CS in IRS or pyrethroid LLITNs
- Up to 6 months of residual control
Please connect with your local Syngenta contact to get country-specific information.
Pirilan®50EC is a highly flexible product recommended by the WHO Pesticide Evaluation Scheme for indoor residual spraying (IRS), larviciding and space spraying.