Breaking the boundaries of common pest control.
Optigard® Flex liquid insecticide, with the active ingredient Thiamethoxam features a non-repellent chemistry with flexible application methods that can control pests both indoors and outdoors.
- Features a non-repellent, versatile formulation that goes where it’s needed – inside or outside, including food handling areas*, as a liquid or foam
- Helps control honeydew-producing insects found in landscape environments that serve as food sources for ants
- Contains advanced non-repellent chemistry with low use rates that help transfer the product throughout social insect colonies
- Enables pest management professionals to make more targeted applications, using less active ingredient and minimizing the amount of chemical used
- Thiamethoxam offers both contact and ingestion activity against a wide range of economically important pests such as ants, cockroaches and drywood termites, ensuring more complete control with fewer callbacks
- Effective as a zone treatment, general surface spray and crack-and-crevice application, providing flexibility for technicians and reducing the number of products needed to complete a treatment
Please connect with your local Syngenta contact to get country-specific information.
To prepare the application mixture, fill the application tank 1/4 -1/3 of desired volume with water before adding Optigard® Flex Liquid. Then slowly add the required amount of Optigard® FLex Liquid. Add the remaining amount of water and agitate until the product is thoroughly mixed.
"In case of an emergency (24 hour contact) call +44 1484 538 444"