Syngenta PPM on COVID-19
With life currently interrupted in an unprecedented way,
Syngenta thanks all of those working on the front line
including the pest management professionals that play a vital role
in keeping the places where we live, work and play free of pests and diseases.
Syngenta Actions on COVID-19
As we adapt to the unprecedented challenges posed by the quickly evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, we want to assure you that Syngenta continues to take steps to ensure we are operating safely. Syngenta’s priority is the health and safety of our employees, families, customers and partners.
We continue to assess the situation daily and take actions in an abundance of caution to maintain business continuity while focusing on the safety and health of our customers and employees, including:
Supply Chain and Operations:
- Maintaining our supply chain, which has had minimal impact on our ability to serve our customers with continued supply reliability.
- Implementing contingency plans at Syngenta production locations and working with suppliers to ensure continued operation without disruption.
- We are continuing to monitor needs of our customers, channel partners, and our inventories to ensure we meet demand for our products.
- We have issued direction to our teams restricting travel and visitors at our sites for business- critical purposes only, for now.
- We have postponed or cancelled many planned events and activities that require physical presence
- We are replacing in person meetings and activities with virtual ones and we are maintaining support and training leveraging digital tools.
- We are following the advice and guidance of Governments and Health Authorities at all levels including recommended social distancing.
- All of our employees who can work remotely are doing so. We have technology in place to help them maintain our business operations including servicing our customers.
- For critical operations that cannot be accomplished remotely we have implemented additional safety protocols and are cleaning and disinfecting our facilities for a safe work environment.
If you need customer support please contact your Syngenta representative if you have questions.