What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files which a website may put on your computer or mobile device when you first visit a site or page. The cookie will help the website, or another website, to recognize your device the next time you visit. Web beacons or other similar files can also do the same thing. We use the term "cookies" in this policy to refer to all files that collect information in this way.
There are many functions cookies serve. For example, they can help us to remember your preferences, analyze how well our website is performing, or even allow us to recommend content we believe will be most relevant to you.
Certain cookies contain personal information – for example, if you click to "remember me" when logging in, a cookie will store your username.
The cookies used by www.syngentappm.com:
- won't collect information that personally identifies you
- will collect more general information such as how users arrive at and use our websites, or a user's general location.
- will not be used to give information to third party marketing companies or media advertisers.
The cookies we use for www.syngentappm.com:
- _ga : Used to distinguish visitors. (GA – Universal Analytics)
- _gat : Used to throttle request rate. (GA – Universal Analytics)
- #lang : Language cookie
- ASP.NET_SessionId : It is a cookie which is used to identify the visitors session on the server. It is created the first time this site is accessed through a visitor’s web browser.
- AWSELB : It is a cookie persisted by AWS ELB (Elastic Load Balancer) for managing sticky sessions across production servers.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Links to other Syngenta websites
This site contains hyperlinks to other websites operated by Syngenta or other Syngenta entities ("Other Syngenta Website(s)"). These Other Syngenta Websites are separate and distinct websites. Each serves a different purpose. Each Other Syngenta Website is therefore governed by its own cookies policy. If you access Other Syngenta Websites through links on this site, please take a few minutes to review the cookies policy on each Other Syngenta Website you visit.
Links to other web sites
This site may contain embedded content from, or links to, web sites operated by other companies, including websites operated by our third-party service providers, our affiliates, and other third parties including social media websites such as YouTube or Facebook.