Icon®EC is a broad spectrum, non-systemic insecticide with contact, residual and stomach action that is ideally suited for thermal fogging or short residual applications against mosquitoes and public health pests. Critically timed treatment of open spaces with airborne droplets of insecticide kills mosquitoes in periods of peak flying activity. Space spraying works best as part of an integrated resistance management program to reduce the overall mosquito population by killing both the biting and breeding adults and reducing the numbers of larvae reaching full development.
Icon EC is available in:
|UAE||2.5% Lambda-Cyhalothrin Concentrate|
|Switzerland||10% Lambda-Cyhalothrin Concentrate|
Fast-acting control of mosquitoes and public health pests
- Highly effective against malaria-carrying mosquitoes, houseflies, ticks, cockroaches and fleas
- Suited for thermal fogging or short residual applications
- Successfully evaluated by the World Health Organisation Pesticide Evaluation Scheme (WHOPES)
- Fast, efficient knock-down of insects
- Active at exceptionally low rates
- Can be used as part of a resistance management program alongside Actellic®EC
Please connect with your local Syngenta contact to get country-specific information.
"In case of an emergency (24 hour contact) call +44 1484 538 444"