Please connect with your local Syngenta contact to get country-specific information.
Long-lasting control of pyrethroid resistant mosquitoes
A micro-encapsulated formulation of Actellic® for the long-lasting control of pyrethroid resistant malaria-carrying mosquitoes. Indoor Residual Spraying (IRS) programs provide up to one-year’s residual control of mosquitoes and other public health pests.
- Micro-encapsulated formulation of the organophosphate insecticide pirimiphosmethyl
- Controls a wide range of nuisance pests including mosquitoes, flies, cockroaches, and other crawling insects
- Controls pyrethroid resistant strains of Anopheles and Culex
- Long-lasting performance of up to one-year across a wide range of surfaces
- Potential for only one application per season
- More cost effective than current alternatives
- Ideal resistance management partner
- High levels of user-acceptance demonstrated in field trials
- Ideal rotation or mixture partner for Icon 10CS in IRS or pyrethroid LLITNs
Labels and MSDS
Please connect with your local Syngenta contact to get country-specific information